Monday 27 June 2011

Tasmania, backwards, beauitful, landscape, fresh, green

I just recently read something that hugely shocked and disapointed me about my home town. I grew up in a small town in Tasmania and only recently moved away last year, everytime i go back i remember why i left. It's such a beautiful green and fresh place but part of the society is so backward that it worries me greatly, homophobia, racism, mcdonalds and kfc being a part of everyday life. Why would i want to go back to to place where the different is severely hated and mocked. 
I wanted to leave for years and i did and am happier than ever, but also saddened as it has beatiful people and landscape that ive always loved, it has the freshes air in the world and the most wonderful wether which i miss greatly, but people they make your decisions for you sometimes and often the its the people around you not the enviorment that makes you move.

No comments:

Post a Comment