Friday 23 November 2012

A long awaited visit

This week my mum came to visit me from Tasmania. I haven't seen her in months, so it was very exciting to see her again. We've been eating none stop and exploring Sydney's best cafes and book shops. My dad then joined us, as last night was my end of year exhibition for Art school. It was so very overwhelming and nerracking. But it was a great night, and i was so very releived my family and friends were so very wonderful to me. Although the free alcahol was box wine, it still went down very well, and i got home after wondering up the hill from the event and landed on the couch with corn chips and humus in my lap.

Photos from our weeks adventures



                                                                Newtown cemetary








                                                                      Centenial park


No comments:

Post a Comment