Friday 14 December 2012

More Tasmanian adventures

I've been walking everywhere this past week, as the transport in Lauceston is terrible and everything is quite close to each other. Each time i want to go somewhere, i walk down the hill i live on and into the main park of town. I took many photos of things i'd forgotten about, and place's i used to go. It made me miss the place so much more, and i thought about staying longer next time. The place is really coming along, so many new cafes an shops! the art scene aswel! but i'm unsure if i could stay there forever anymore.


Half way down the hill i live on



The park near my old school


Local gallery







Skate park













My favorite place to get coffee, Croplines!










                                           The Milk Bar, a new cafe i discovered the other day. Turns out i new one of the owners! they also do craft workshops out the back!









Haircut!



Gingerbread house i made!




No comments:

Post a Comment