Sunday 11 August 2013

silly Alice

I've always had it in my mind that oneday soon something wonderful will happen and everything will be okay. I shall be on talk shows when i'm old talking about my terrible high school life and that time tripped up the stairs and skidded alongside the lockers. My friend Austin once told me, he was going to make a comic strip of this even for the pretend newspapers that we were making in grade seven. I still cannot remember if he did or not. But i feel like it was an important thing to discuss with the host of the show. I really hoped it would be Micheal Parkinson, but i feel he would not be around. Even Stephan fry would be amazing! we could discuss our confusion over everyday things and how we both love to spend alot of money on useless things, but at the end of the day we both just want to hide out and be comfortable. I am getting the stage where the thing has not happened yet, and it must hurry as i constantly feel like i am running out of patience and energy waiting for it to happen. Perhaps i shall event something! or become a hero of somesort. I've had so many ideas of great career changes this year that i don't want to start one just incase i change my mind again. Heres a few, nurse, comedian, vegan chef, kindergarten teacher, nanny, stripper ( we've all thought of it), so there a small list of the main ones, but i still would like to illustrate childrens books, its just a matter of actually writing and drawing them, instead of staring at my ceiling thinking about sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment