Tuesday 2 June 2015

Tasmania and Melburne

Over the past few weeks i've finally taken a break from work and the city life that is Sydney. I travelled down to Tasmania to visit family friends and the lovely Alan, i got to go antique shopping, coffee drinking, board gaming, pub times, gallery times and so many other lovely times.
It really was just what i needed as well. It's strange being back, i forgot how important the seasons were to me the real cold winter evening and the fresh air. I still love Sydney but change really does seem to be in the air.
I'm planning my big trip still though! and soon enough when i save just that little more, and try not to go mad from working i shall book the flight and be on my way to the next big adventure!





















No comments:

Post a Comment