Monday 18 July 2011

Back in Sydney town

Im back in my other world/life, i seem to have two, it is awfully confusing and not as cool as you might expect. Each world/life has both ups and downs which i cannot decide which is more useful or handy than the other. One is where i live my dream and the other is comfort and safety, it's rather hard as i cannot choose one or the other. I shall stay put for now and keep going back and forward, planes aren't so bad although they can be noisy and overwhelming.
I also went back to uni today and i enjoyed it, it was an art theory course based on contemporary art, ive always hated contemporary art but i may be growing to like it and enjoy it more, this makes me very excited. Remembering why i left the comfort and safe world after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment