Sunday 23 June 2013

Shoes

I've recently been coming more and more frustrated with the fact that i cannot find any shoes that i like aswel as feel comfortable enough to wear. I don't like to wear leather as i am vegan so that cuts out a huge range of shoes, i also want black ones, and i also like them without heels. So this already makes it very difficult. This often ends in me buying the same shoes again, i've done this many a time including primary school with a pair of runners i got in great one. I remember my mum baught me a new pair before these ones, that i thought i liked, but i wasn't completely sure about. I figured i'd just get used to them anyway. But the next school weel i had a doctors appointment so i was late for school and it was sport that day so i wore the shoes for the first time. As soon as i arrived and walked towards the class room in these shoes i began to feel very self conciouse and anxiouse, i felt like a giant and my shoes like platform boots. I then proceeded to cry and i made my mum take me home and get changed.

This makes me think i'm a little mad and i never thought i was this fussy . But over the last few weeks i've desperately wanted some new lace up boots. I was jsut going to buy the same ones again but they are no longer made. So i figured this was a great chance for a change, and maybe this would be good for me. But i have ended up spending lots of money on shoes that i buy that i think i like but i never wear, or i do wear but chance throughout the day.
I decided i should try another depserate atempt today as on my way to work today the entire sole of my shoe came out. This was it i was going to make a real effort. But i ended up coming home early and atmepting to sew up the heel of my shoes and planning to buy new lace's instead.


Oh i also forgot to mention my many atempts to cut off heels from shoes both succesfull and disastrusly. Mostly disastrously though.








No comments:

Post a Comment