Tuesday 7 February 2012

Another day another no dollar

Hi all! yes its me the poor winginging alice who cant spell and is rather often proud of it!
Another day, when i woke up at 9:30am and thought i might as well go back to sleep, it's comfy here and theres people out there, and it's much safer in bed with my teddy bear sooty and bobby. Im excited for baby sitting in the next few days though! as i shall get some money and i get to see the lovely kids that i babysit! their wonderful and so entertaining. I think i enjoy it a bit too much sometimes, as they have so many cool toys and dvds. We watched the lion king last time and i made them all sing along as i was doing it anyway. Im excited yet oddly confused aswel. I want to travel like my friend tim is. I will though oneday, when i stop buying doona covers instead of saving up to go to Scotland.

No comments:

Post a Comment