Sunday 6 January 2013

hermit/socialite

It's odd how i often want to be by myself when hanging out with people, but when i do get to be by myself i want to be around people again. I can never seem to get that feeling of being content anymore. I reached it once, and itwas wonderful and the pure bliss that i felt was like nothing else. It was when i first moved to Sydney! i knew what i was doing was the right thing and it felt so good and that i was in the right place at the right time. Now i'm so unsure, i've started to regret some of my choices and decisions ive made over time. Maybe i should of done more or taken advantage of things or even been a bit meaner and not thrown around. I don't mean to be such a downer, but i can't stop thinking at the moment, and having so much time on my hand creates too much thought, and it often leads to excessive over thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment